01.1 V.G. Karavansky’s Summary
Karavansky Vladimir Georgievich
Regular work as:
1. computer hardware support specialist;
2. Windows operation systems and Windows applications specialist;
Successful 20 years experience in computer hardware service: “Videoton” Hungarian company, “Classica” Russian company, International Science and Technology Center.
Office equipment support: desktops, notebooks, Hewlett-Packard color and monochrome printers, Canon facsimile machines.
12 years experience in independent repair and technical support of printers (about 100 pieces) at International Science and Technology Center.
Skills in Windows XP operation system recovery after errors.
Skills in hard drive recovery by means of Partition Magic, Disk Copy, Disk Image, Acronis programs, PC 3000 hardware and software complex.
LCD-monitors repair (electronic elements, lamp, transformer replacement)
Interaction with external companies to fulfill warranty and postwarranty repair of office equipment, to buy spare parts, to recover cartridges according to the principle of “The eternal cartridge”. Technical support of international conferences.
Stock and office equipment database maintenance
Independent design and fabrication of presentation accessories, as instructed by the Executive Director.
1971 — 1977 Moscow Power Engineering Institute Profession: radiophysics and electronics
1979 — Foreign languages courses #3 (German)
1981 - Foreign languages courses #2 (English)
2001 — Extension courses MS Course: 2151 Microsoft Windows 2000 Network ad Operating System Essentials
2001 — MS Course: 2152 Implementing Microsoft Windows 2000 professional and Server
2002 — Hewlett-Packard course: Color and monochrome LaserJet printer service and support
2005 — Hewlett-Packard course: 18256 Color LaserJet Portfolio 320, Service & Support Training
2008 — MS Course: 2272 Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows XP Professional (by correspondence)
2009 — Hewlett-Packard course: 18256 Color LaserJet Portfolio 320, Service & Support Training
2010 — MS Course: 2261 Supporting Users Running the Microsoft Windows XP Operation System (by correspondence)
2010 — MS Course: M6292A Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client
2010 — MS Course: M6294A Planning and Managing Windows 7 Desktop Deployments and Environments
2013 — 2014 IT group senior specialist at Main Administration for Service to the Diplomatic Corps
2000 — 2013-April 12 Computer and office equipment specialist at the International Science and Technology Center Achievements: There are no computer and equipment repair problems at the ISTC. Career development during the period from 2002 through 2012 changes from the fourth level to the tenth level.
1995 – 2000 Computer and the office equipment specialist at the “Classica” company
1994 – 1995 Hardware assistant to “Bark-L” Director General
1991 – 1994 Computer and office equipment specialist at “Videoton” Hungarian company
• Data of birth: 1954, May 26.
• Family status: single. I confirm my readiness for business trips.
• Language skills: English (spoken, reading and writing skills); German (reading and writing skills using dictionary)
• Professional occupation Hewlett-Packard printer and Microsoft software product support.
• Have a learning towards technical creativity design and fabrication of a display complex test units were rewarded with four silver and one bronze medals of the Exhibition of the national Economy Achievements from 1986 to 1990.
• State of health: healthy life-style, bad habits are excluded, hour-long regular physical exercises, delay due to the health condition are insignificant.